Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Triana's friend Kim

My next costume is going to be for Triana's friend Kim, from the episode Victor.  Echo.  November.  Kim is incredibly hot, we must admit, and her outfit reflects that hotness.  I plan to make the body of the outfit from pink and black PVC, the skirt from either black PVC or spandex, and obtain hot pink stockings and black garters.  And goggles, of course.  This will likely be my most challenging costume yet.  I know I say that about every costume but it's true; until I begin making it, each is as daunting as the last.  Wish me luck!















4 comments:

  1. I don't know if my other comment went through, so sorry if it did and this is a double-message, but I can't wait to see this :D I absolutely love your other Venture works and I'm thinking of buying the Doc. Girlfriend costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mizzuks! I've got the supplies for the Kim costume now so I can get started. I can't wait to see the finished product either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweet :D <3

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello can i order a dr girlfriend costume??!?! i will email i swear...

    smellydanie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete