Friday, December 31, 2010

Greetings and Welcome!

I've been sewing most of my life and have been making Dr Girlfriend (and Lady Au Pair, Queen Etherea, Sheila) costumes since last summer.  It's become a favourite hobby of mine.  I'll be posting on each individual outfit and my experience of making them, starting with the old favourite, Dr Girlfriend's Jackie O dress, and continuing with her college outfit, the dress she wore on her double date with Phantom Limb, The Monarch and JollyRancher82, and of course, Queen Etherea and Lady Au Pair.  I've also made a prototype of Dr Mrs The Monarch and yes, I have obtained the thigh-high yellow boots...on their way now.

All costumes are for sale at reasonable prices, I charge mostly for the fabric and notions that I use to make them and a little for my time.  Please send me a message if you're interested in any of the costumes you see on this site and I will be happy to negotiate a price with you!


Happy costuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment